Thursday, July 27, 2017

Summer things


I can't believe that summer's on it's zenith now, time flew by so quickly. I still can remember the beginning of the year where I was longing for warmer days to come. Now that they are here, I feel like I can't savour them that much. There's always something to do, I really should dive into these beautiful days more...
 
  I took some trips to the city, and here are some things I recently bought:
 There's this new books (which I already finished) "the journey of the elelphant god", I really enjoyed it. As the cover maybe reveals, it's about India. Better said about a woman who is searching her indian roots and meets her family. I found it really emotional and took me right into the colourful brimming streets of India.

Other things that I've found are a rose spray perfume from paris, a little ganesha figure from a street stand in Paris, Patchouli incense, a wooden OM sign and some dried eucalyptus to burn. Only little things but all are treasures in their own special way.

No comments:

Post a Comment